cfgstoragemk-dev

[Cfgstoragemk-dev] Huge benefits

From: Melba Porter
Subject: [Cfgstoragemk-dev] Huge benefits
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 08:54:34 -0060

Novelty of discovery of oil to send TXHE flying!!!

corporation: Texhoma Energy
Ticker:  TXHE
last price :     $0.08
Target Price:      $O.27

Here you can find a brand new entry into the Red Hot energy branch.
Texhoma's business model projected uses with oil at $30
a barrel.  What do you think the income statement account is going
to display with oil at its current price?  We call them HUGE profits!  But it's
the report of this fresh discovery of oil
that is really going to make this one take off!!!

With a union of respectable, proven management, Extremely
Lucrative business sector, and UNTHINKABLE Piece of news, this stock
is going to fly up on Tuesday!!!

Participants should catch TXHE as early as possible on Tuesday.
This News item is going to send it off the charts!  We all know
that in the oil business it's the happy information that
make these stocks detonate!!!