cgitechs-public

[Cgitechs-public] Re: 713 VltAGGRA

From: Severi Spada
Subject: [Cgitechs-public] Re: 713 VltAGGRA
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 07:06:47 -0700

Hi,
M E R \ D i A
A M B \ E N
V A L \ U M
L E V \ T R A
P R O Z & C
C \ A L i S
X & N A X
S O M &
V \ A G R A
http://www.foraseco.com

Farewell, good thief, he said. I go now to the halls of waiting to
sit beside my fathers, until the world is renewed. Since I leave now all
gold and silver, and go where it is of little worth, I wish to part in
friendship from you, and I would take back my words and deeds at the Gate.
Bilbo knelt on one knee filled with sorrow. Farewell, King under the
Mountain! he said. This is a bitter adventure, if it must end so;