chicken-users

Re: [Chicken-users] Error installing egg, but only on Raspbian

From: Christoph Lange
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Error installing egg, but only on Raspbian
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 13:44:07 +0100

Thanks you all! -- I had to install the openssl dev package, in fact. But the problem was somewhere else, though. I re-installed my complete Chicken system. I suspect evil wrongdoing of filesystem and SD card. Some corruption, that Chicken didn't have any chance against ;-)

Still, the error message was really strange ...