classpathx-crypto

[Classpathx-crypto] Re: olive Pharramacy

From: Kalypso Berry
Subject: [Classpathx-crypto] Re: olive Pharramacy
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:54:22 -0500

Hello,
As a valued customer, we provide you with occasional information and updates.

Our notes show you may possibly need an additional explanation.

We feel hopeful to underquote you once more a meds' great suite, high-class service and products.
If it is all right with you and you plan to make an order or to look over our specials and price-list, please follow the link:

http://www.cerastei.shosat.com

V X A L P V C A a m e r I I L n b v o A A I a i i z G L U x e t a R I M
n ra c A S
 $1.21

 $3.33  $3.75

In good faith, Kalypso Berry Sale support department