cogitatio-devel

[Cogitatio-devel] Elliot Francis

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Cogitatio-devel] Elliot Francis
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 23:58:31 -0300

ATTN:

I got your details after an extensive online search for a reliable foreign
business partner.

It involves a time deposit of $48.3million (Forty Eight Million And Three
hundred thousand United States Dollars only) in an account in the
Netherlands.

The circumstances surrounding the death of the depositor with no known
nominated successor has made it difficult to locate anyone who is directly
related to the deceased.

With very strong feeling that no one will ever come forward to claim the
funds and the investigation coming to a close after several months, the need
for assistance becomes crucial, as a next of kin to the depositor is
earnestly sought for and your name fits exactly the family name of the
depositor and that is why i have contacted you today.

I have a legal and totally risk free means through which the funds can be
released to you or your nominated bank account within a very short time
after due documentation and authentication process.

The strategy is to use my position as his Attorney to present you as a next
of Kin and beneficiary of the time deposit.

I expect your response and if in the affirmative, contact me on my direct
Fax number: 0031-84 724 4423.or Phone: +31-644-961-187 or email me at:
address@hidden

I shall advice you on what we need to do on receipt of a positive response
from you.

Best regards,

Elliot Francis
Phone: +31-644-961-187