cogitatio-devel

[Cogitatio-devel] Update Your Acount Paypal

From: Paypal
Subject: [Cogitatio-devel] Update Your Acount Paypal
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 23:34:30 -0600

New Anti Fraud System

As part of our robust proprietary risk models help to protect you by monitoring for unusual activity - and working to stop it.

PayPal's technology evaluates transactions according to hundreds of variables in order to pinpoint potentially fraudulent activity.

Our unique, patent-pending methods for bank account verification provide PayPal members an additional level of security, which lowers risk and increases trust for the entire PayPal community.

Please visit PayPal as soon as possible to apply for The New Anti Fraud System to your PayPal account.

We use powerful encryption methods to help protect your sensitive information.

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
PayPal Account Review Department

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.
PayPal Email ID PP2310