coreutils

Coreutilities

From: Chuck Percy
Subject: Coreutilities
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 18:08:16 -0700

Hi,
I used the “copy” button on your formulae.brew.sh page for coreutils, got the
confirmation check mark that it was copied and then pasted it into terminal and
hit return and got this response:

cpercy@MacBook-Pro-4 ~ % brew install coreutils
zsh: command not found: brew
cpercy@MacBook-Pro-4 ~ %

I am a total noob working with terminal and am following a tutorial to set up a
few things.
Things have gone flawlessly, including the install of Homebrew, until the
install of coreutils.

From the response I got “command not found” I assume it was not installed?

Again, I am a noob at terminal etc. any detailed guidance to get this installed
would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,
Chuck