dbpack-devel

[Dbpack-devel] better searching continued and directory browsing

From: John 'el asesino del pollo' Harrold
Subject: [Dbpack-devel] better searching continued and directory browsing
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 02:11:38 -0400 (EDT)

to the masses.

i've polished up the searching a bit. i created a faq to give examples on
how to create the queries. the search page page generates a link to the faq
if a bad query is entered.
http://gimpboy.homeip.net:81/~db/test/dbpack_help.pl?pg_opt=fs_query

comments on the faq?

i also added the beginning of a help system. it's basic, but i think it
will suffice for now. brian if you want to access the faq locally just read
in the file:
./help/fs_query
from the root of the tarball.

i the savannah snapshot doesn't reflect the changes yet, but it should as
soon as i fix my ssh keys. this might take a couple days though. in the
mean time you can get them directly from my computer:

http://gimpboy.homeip.net:81/~db/dbpack-snapshot.tar.gz

i'm planning on implementing the directory stuff i wrote about the other
day this weekend. that is unless anyone can point out any problems?

bed time.

--
john harrold               | If I were a carpenter I'd
                           | Hammer on my piglet, I'd
/"\                        | Collect the seven dollars and I'd
\ / ASCII ribbon campaign  | Buy a big prosthetic forehead
 X  against HTML mail      | And wear it on my real head -tmbg
/ \                        | address@hidden