dcciv-dev

[Dcciv-dev] strap Rep.

From: Sanders George
Subject: [Dcciv-dev] strap Rep.
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 20:37:39 +0900

Investor Alert - WE HAVE A RUNNER !
We Told you to WATCH  W T A F  and now its up again today.
It appears to us that the stock is in an accumulation phase
and might be ready for a big pop to new highs.
There is a massive promotion underway this weekend apprising
potential eager investors of this emerging situation.

Trade Date : 5 June 2006
Company : Wataire Industries Inc.
Ticker : W T A F Today : $0.60
15 Day Trading Projection : $1 - $3
Rating : MAX

Remember the gains from our recent "S t r o n g  B u y"
recommendations...
This company has dropped big new's in the past. Who's to say
they don't have another big one.
Explosive pick for our members.
This stock will explode!