dcciv-dev

[Dcciv-dev] ventilation

From: Hermann Browning
Subject: [Dcciv-dev] ventilation
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 20:23:04 +0200

One way to begin to understand the wonderful way that God has created you is with the acronym SHAPE.
He's more interested in changing you than changing your circumstances.
Other people have an idea what God created them to do but they're afraid to do it or they don't want to do it, so they too live miserable unfulfilled lives.
" That's one of the most important questions anyone can ask. " Everything you do in life begins in your thought life. Why do I like the things I like?
He has created a universe with hundreds of billions of galaxies, each one containing up to a trillion stars.
The elements that make for a good marathon runner also make for a winner in the race of life.
" God wants you to grow in every dimension of your life, growth involves change. You can invest yourself in a lot of different ways, but only by investing God's way will you end up a winner.
I don't have any time or resources to help anybody else, in fact I'm so busy taking care of myself that I don't have much time for God or the church either.
One wrong choice follows another and the final destination will be tragic.
He concluded that he wished it was possible to live a Christian life without being a Christian, yet it didn't seem to work that way. He wants you to acknowledge that God created you and He did a good job. This is our easiest to use coprocessor every. God wants you to make the right choice.
But the other path will lead you closer to God, the path where you refuse temptation.
One path will lead you further away from God, the path where you give into temptation. "My life is in such trouble that I've got to look out for myself first.
You use your SHAPE to serve God in your work. Begin to ask God to show you how the SHAPE He has given you can be used to minister in the church.
Something that appears good, something that is pleasurable to give into, yet in the end it will make you sick.
There were no teams of atheists or free thinkers or rationalists. When you are tempted you have a choice to either give in to the temptation or to reject the temptation. Check out the introductory deal today.
I became interested in science and chemistry in grade school. One path will lead you further away from God, the path where you give into temptation.
Pleasing God begins in your thoughts.
If you're one of those people this morning, here's what God says to you "Just close your eyes and jump into serving me and others and see what happens.
The elements that make for a good marathon runner also make for a winner in the race of life.
My ministry as a pastor is to equip you as a believer to fulfill your ministry. Our phone numbers and e-mail remain the same.