dcciv-dev

[Dcciv-dev] thesaurus legion

From: Simon Acosta
Subject: [Dcciv-dev] thesaurus legion
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 17:24:19 -0600

but, they did anyway.
They had done so in Colorado years ago until their compound was raided and their cell was broken up. it will blow like a volcano. Licensed for armed security and investigations.
The information probably came from the same cabal of leakers that fed their previous stories on classified programs.
The fact remains that their leadership continues to maintain peripheral if not direct connections to known terrorists and terrorist groups.
Gilanis are well known in Afghani regions as well. I believe the information from my source to be accurate, as it was very specific. From here, fighters were recruited to go to Afghanistan to fight the Soviets. The two movements also share a history that is not well known in the West. Primary training organization for EPAI. I included a map in that post showing the proximity of Aliville to several military bases in the region.
They claim to have an extensive domestic and international network.
The fact remains that their leadership continues to maintain peripheral if not direct connections to known terrorists and terrorist groups. The site says that Moreland has a military and law enforcement background and that the company has trained local police teams and even FBI.
You see toddlers and elementary school children reciting vile anti-Semitic propaganda and expressing a desire to become suicide bombers. Many of the jihadis that returned from that war are now leading scores of new recruits to join a new war against the US. As you state in your blogs, things are fronts. It's time to deal with them. I strain to recall even one instance in my lifetime.
Yet, the organization has existed here for two-and-a-half decades and many of its basic practices have not changed. We all know that they have pretty low standards of what constitutes a breach of national security. He even left his phone number and email address.
This company also makes soap. We all know that they have pretty low standards of what constitutes a breach of national security.
They had done so in Colorado years ago until their compound was raided and their cell was broken up.