dctc-general

[Dctc-general] A couple of old wishes from debian users

From: Grzegorz B. Prokopski
Subject: [Dctc-general] A couple of old wishes from debian users
Date: 22 May 2003 21:21:15 +0200

Hi!

While cleaning up very old mails from my INBOX I found quite
a lot of old wishes. Most of them are solved now but not all.
Here are the remainings:

1. Would it be possible to add an option so that on start of dc_gui
it would start selected dctcs and automatically do "attach all
unattached GDL's" ?

2. Wouldn't it make sense to add an icon next to nick in user
list? just like in window clients

3. It would be nice to make some sound when receiving a private
message or (especially) when download is finished.

4. Being able to use put DC_GUI as an gnome applet would be
very cool (it would be silently starting with the environment,
connecting dctcs if not connected and doing "attach all" if
meant to be so)

5. Maybe add an option to automatically connect to for ex.
25 hubs that have most users? (GBP comment it seems we're starting
to have whole "configure what to do on start" directory)

Regards,

                                Grzegorz B. Prokopski

PS: Is this list alive? Eric, can you say how many users are
subscribed currently?

--
Grzegorz B. Prokopski <address@hidden>
Debian http://www.debian.org/