denemo-devel

Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #55346] Some keyboard shortcuts

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #55346] Some keyboard shortcuts
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2019 14:40:52 +0000

On Wed, 2019-01-09 at 12:26 +0000, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> I've just tried last night's download. Same problem with Alt & with
> Shift

I've just tested last night's windows build too (but on Windows Vista)
and it is downright bizarre. The (left) alt key is being received as a
9 (i.e. reduce slur, in the default key shortcuts). Do you see this
too? (You can see what is being received by pressing a non-shortcut key
twice - it then pops up the display of what you press - return the
focus to the Denemo Display before trying further key presses).

Richard