denemo-devel

Re: [Denemo-devel] Found solution to changing spacers to print

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Found solution to changing spacers to print
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 12:06:56 +0000

On Tue, 2019-01-15 at 12:51 -0800, rain wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I've found the command "Selection Non-printing (Off/On)", which will
> work for what I need!
I see that there is a bug with that command - when you have used it,
Denemo doesn't register that the score has been changed. I've fixed
that now in the git repository. Thank you!

I think being able to toggle between non-printing and printing rests
should be available in the commands. This is the script that does it:
It un-sets the selection, the sets it to the object at the cursor then
toggles the non-printing status and then un-sets the selection again
and tells Denemo that the score has been changed.

 (d-UnsetMark) ;unset selection
 (d-SetMark)   ;select object at cursor
 (d-SetNonprinting (not (d-GetNonprinting)))  ;toggle non printing
 (d-UnsetMark)
 (d-SetSaved #f)

I'll add this as a command - you can do that yourself, of course, by
putting the script into the Scheme window and then using the usual
right-click in the Rest Insertion menu.

Richard