denemo-devel

Re: [Denemo-devel] Online index to denemo scores

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Online index to denemo scores
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 16:25:40 +0000

On Sun, 2019-01-27 at 14:53 +0000, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> With either loaded into the stable version 2.2 the edit window can
> be resized. I can make it narrower widthwise. I can't make it
> narrower
> heightwise because I cannot get to the bottom RH corner but that is
> probably an artefact of the cheapo Windows HP I am using!
>
> However, on the development version of Jan 14 the edit window
> extends
> beyond the Right hand edge of my screen whether on full-screen or
> not.
I haven't had a chance to fire up the small windows laptop that I have,
so can't comment in any detail, but it might help to know that the size
of the Denemo Display changes to accommodate the buttons for titles,
movements etc as well as any palettes that you have docked. So you
could experiment with making titles etc hidden (see View menu) and
undocking or hiding palettes. Also, you could test what happens when
you switch to the menu-less view(s) - the Esc key is the standard
shortcut for those - I would be surprised if there were no way of re-
sizing, though there are some tiny screens around ... do you know how
many pixels you have (control panel hardware screens?)

Richard