denemo-devel

Re: Adding Capo labels

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Adding Capo labels
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 17:06:17 +0100

On Wed, 2023-09-20 at 16:29 +0100, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
>  Hi Richard,
>  What I would like to do, and Dom suggested that you might know how,
> is to add a (guitar) Capo marking to a Chord Staff.

What you can do is to put a Marks staff above the Chord Staff and put
the Capo+3 indication in that - putting it in the second bar positions
it above the first notes. The mirrored staff needs re-constructing then
as there is an extra staff so it is mirroring one staff too high. If
you don't want this "marks staff" to appear in every layout then give
it a part name (the blank one is to make it appear with every layout).

HTH

Richard