dfey-nw-discuss

[Dfey-nw-discuss] [Fwd: [Fsuk-manchester] Fri 7 Nov: Currybeer social]

From: Richard Thompson
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] [Fwd: [Fsuk-manchester] Fri 7 Nov: Currybeer social]
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 14:10:58 -0000 (UTC)

Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Fri 7 Nov: Currybeer social
From:    "Paul Waring" <address@hidden>
Date:    Sat, November 1, 2008 2:06 pm
To:      address@hidden
         address@hidden
         "Mcr Free Software" <address@hidden>
         address@hidden

As usual for the first Friday of the month, a group of us from ManLUG
(and various other geek groups) will be going out for a curry and some
drinks on Friday 7th November. We'll be meeting in our usual venue of
Hardy's Well pub[1], Rusholme, from 7:30pm and then heading off for a
meal after a couple of drinks. If you haven't been before, one of us
will usually be wearing a geek t-shirt of some description, so we should
be fairly easy to spot, and we'll be looking out for people anyway.

See you there!

Paul

[1] http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/20/2009/Hardys_Well/Rusholme

P.S. There's also a web site where the details of socials are
announced:

http://www.manlug.org.uk

--
Paul Waring