dfey-nw-discuss

Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] 2morro festival - free tickets

From: Isabell Long
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] 2morro festival - free tickets
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 19:04:22 +0200

2009/6/24 Tim Dobson <address@hidden>
Isabell Long wrote:
I'd love to go but I can't.  Really a shame!  I will get to go to something like this one day!

Hey Isabel,

Don't worry this won't be the last thing we do (I hope not at least!!) since you'll be in Britain from the autumn things should be a whole lot easier for you to get to.

Yep I hope so.  I might not be able to come to the NW but at least I can maybe do stuff in London.

But yeah, at the moment I can sympathise; it does suck to miss out on stuff. :(

It does indeed, I don't think there is much like this in France, even in Bordeaux.

Isabell.

--
Regards,
Isabell Long.  <address@hidden>