dfey-nw-discuss

[Dfey-nw-discuss] Liverpool LUG talk

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Liverpool LUG talk
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 00:18:46 +0000

Hi there.

I've agreed to give a talk at Liverpool LUG about young people, Education, freedom etc & DFEY

It's on the first of July. :-/

I've not prepared anything yet and really I need to do very soon - I don't really want to blag through in the same way Stephen (Mount) and I managed at Drupal Camp UK...

I don't have the details to hand, but any support moral and/or in person would be really appreciated.

I need to find an angle for my talk, draft it, practise it, refine it and practise some more... anyone got any helpful idea?

Cheers

Tim