dfey-nw-discuss

Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] List Title

From: Chris Hilliard
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] List Title
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 00:24:42 +0100

How about this for a title:

"A community for the development of freedom in the lives of youths,
developed and driven by young people based in Her Majesty's United
Kingdom with a view to expanding to the rest of the world and beyond,
with a special interest to the New DFEY Mars Colony set to commence in
2045 after our members have perfected teraforming on the moon - oh,
and we like programming and Linux :p"

short enough?

thanks,
badspyro