dgs-dev

modifications to build Motif-dependent samples

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: modifications to build Motif-dependent samples
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 14:48:30 +0900

Dear DGS developers,

Recently, I've modified configure & Makefile in dgs-0.5.10
to build Motif-dependent sources in DPS/examples, DPS/motifdemos,
and libdpstkXm under DPS/lib/dpstk. Modified sources are available
via anonymous CVS server.

:pserver:address@hidden:/export/cvs

(password is empty, just hit [RET]), the name of module is dgs-0_5.
At present, this modules include whole source of dgs-0.5.10,
I will remove the sources which is not (and won't be) modified.

I've checked the building on Linux and NetBSD. I use LessTif,
not OSF Motif, nor OpenMotif.

Although these samples are not working as expected, but
similar malfunctions are found on DEC OSF/1 (the system
with official Adobe DPS, and with official OSF Motif),
so the LessTif/DGS are not the biggest cause of malfunctions,
I suppose.

suzuki