directory-discuss

Re: Qtiplot page should be removed

From: Panos Alevropoulos
Subject: Re: Qtiplot page should be removed
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 10:42:58 +0000

> it makes me wonder how this entry ever got onto the FSD

There were duplicate entries for QtiPlot:
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Qtiplot
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/QtiPlot

QtiPlot was automatically imported as a Debian package. According to
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QtiPlot, it is libre until version 0.9.8.9.

I fixed the issue by deleting the entry linking to the proprietary version.

I couldn't find an appropriate homepage so I just used the Debian tarball link.
I also couldn't find a good link for the source code until 0.9.8.9. Please edit
the entry if you find these links.

I posted this in the Discussion page as well, so feel free to continue there.