discuss-gnu-electric

Re: Need help installing electric

From: Steven Rubin
Subject: Re: Need help installing electric
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 11:28:38 -0800

Sorry if this is a FAQ, but...
I just installed Mandrake Linux on my Celeron 400 system and
I am trying to build electric.

The configure program passed but make cannot find X11/Intrinsic.h
Do I need an environment variable set for make to suceed?

You need Motif or LessTif.  That file is part of the widget package.

 BTW, is there a pre-compiled version of electric available?

Well, there are some people who have made Debian and RPMs of Electric.  Static Free Software does "sell" precompiled (and supported) versions of Electric.

    -Steven Rubin