discuss-gnu-electric

Clocks in IRSIM? And a bug...

From: John Coppens
Subject: Clocks in IRSIM? And a bug...
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 18:32:02 -0300

Me again.

I've installed IRSIM, and find I can't define a clock signal? How can I
excite a circuit?

Also, the time scale in IRSIM is very short - ns or thereabouts. How to change
that? The horizontal scrollbar on the time bar only changes to the left,
it's right side is locked in the middle of the range and doesn't move.

When loading a library, by default the home directory appears. If one tries
to change directory by modifying the path, without a filename, Electric
hangs...

replace eg.  /root/   by   /usr/local/

John