discuss-gnu-electric

Is this a debug for Electric (Versin 6.08) ?

From: Y. S.
Subject: Is this a debug for Electric (Versin 6.08) ?
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 04:30:30 +0000

I encountered a problem When I use the Load Technology Library  command and Edit color command of the Technolgy menu to modify a techonoly library I created.

Here is the detailed information (see attachement: Debug.doc):

---------------------------
Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library
---------------------------
Debug Assertion Failed!

Program: C:\Program Files\Static Free Software\Electric\Electric.exe
File: isctype.c
Line: 68

_expression_: (unsigned)(c + 1) <= 256

For information on how your program can cause an assertion
failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts.

(Press Retry to debug the application)
Abort   Retry   Ignore

Is this a debug? How to fix it?

Thanks.