discuss-gnu-electric

She will love you for this.

From: discuss-gnu-electric
Subject: She will love you for this.
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 09:17:35 -0800

If anyone heard her talking to Ryan, the last day of school could get worse.

He came with his father and some friends. They worked hard, and built a tree house in me!

As they sent me through rollers I fell asleep, expecting never to awaken.

Then I was just a torn piece of paper. He took me to another big building, where the chopped me into pieces again and mixed me to a pulp. g525 65o4 p1S 8U332 612 1fL KS16X l4248. It rained and I got wet. I was miserable. I wished none of this had ever happened. I saw the little boy and his friends often. And I was happy. t3t 0xAO 4H80 4j9PPx HZD 2o7d 126049. PE7v40

He came with his father and some friends. They worked hard, and built a tree house in me!