discuss-gnu-electric

Default Process and Extraction

From: John Brunhaver
Subject: Default Process and Extraction
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 19:33:02 -0400

Hi All,

I am a new user to electric and I had a few questions.

1.       The manual continually refers to factory settings.  Do these factory settings target a specific MOSIS cmos process?

2.       If I were to make a parasitic extraction using the factory settings, would it provide an actual RC network to represent the power grid metal?

Can the self-inductance and mutual inductance of power grid metal be extracted in addition to the R and C elements?

Thanks,

John