discuss-gnu-electric

Re: New version of The Electric VLSI Design System

From: skmin
Subject: Re: New version of The Electric VLSI Design System
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 11:52:06 -0400

Steven,

I have installed  'Electric' version  8.04.  This is really amazing!
I would like to try on some of the analog blocks. Can I use 4 terminal MOS devices in 'Electric' as is often the case where the body is not tied to the source in analog circuits?  What would be limitations? (The manual says 'Electric does not keep track of the connectivity of the substrate connection of layout transistors.')

SK