Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybomb gnuradio installation doesn't install gr-u

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybomb gnuradio installation doesn't install gr-uhd
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 21:43:41 +0200

Huh, strange... I'm trying to see a pattern in you disabled components,
but fail to find one. I think Tom was right, this was probably due to
CMake missing something on a previous run and now not catching up with
everything.
Hint: After doing your clean rebuild, you could have a look at the
CMakeCache search for your prefix in the various include paths; maybe
CMake (out of some misfortune or other) didn't look into your prefix
directory.

Greetings,
Marcus