[Discuss-gnuradio] Re channel state information on rx_ofdm.grc

From: avinash kalyanaraman
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re channel state information on rx_ofdm.grc
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 12:25:37 -0400

Hello all,

Could you please let me know how I can get channel-frequency response (like channel state information (CSI) ) for an OFDM transmission? I am looking at rx_ofdm.grc to capture the phase and amplitude at each of the 64 sub-carriers.

Would connecting the OFDM Channel Estimation Block of the HeaderStream to a FileSink such that item_size is fft_size* gr.sizeof_gr_complex , give me enough information to capture the CSI ?

 What would be the granularity of the aforementioned calculation?

I transmit using tx_ofdm.grc.

Please let me know.

Thanks!

--