Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tutorial Loading Error

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tutorial Loading Error
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 20:51:14 -0800

On 1/24/19 6:24 PM, Jason Aepli wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've been trying to open the tutorial files I downloaded
> from:
> https://github.com/gnuradio/gr-tutorial/tree/243e22b7126dd70f6ecaab36e5b94ecc3b667279/examples/tutorial7

I downloaded them using

   git clone https://github.com/gnuradio/gr-tutorial.git

I can open them without any problems with grc.

Alternatively, you can download the zip file from the same URL

  https://github.com/gnuradio/gr-tutorial.git

You should see a green box of the right and down a little which says

  Clone or download

Click on it and then you'll see a blue

  Download ZIP

and if you move your mouse over it you can click on the blue box to
download the zip file.

The name of the file will be

  gr-tutorial-master.zip

-- Cinaed