Re: porting OOT to 3.10.5 missing memory.h

From: Josh Morman
Subject: Re: porting OOT to 3.10.5 missing memory.h
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 12:36:13 -0400

Do you have pygccxml and castxml installed on this machine?  And if so, are they recent versions (pygccxml >= 2.0)

When gr_modtool bind is called, pygccxml compiles the project headers then scrapes the symbol information to generate the python bindings.  Not finding memory.h sounds like an outdated version of pygccxml.

If you are on e.g. Ubuntu 20.04, uninstall pygccxml (apt remove python3-pygccxml) and install it from pip (pip3 install pygccxml)