Re: USRP X300 Synchronization

From: Hamed Al-Zubi
Subject: Re: USRP X300 Synchronization
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 19:07:28 +0000 (UTC)

The attached figures show the constellation using USRPs and channel models.

On Thursday, May 18, 2023 at 01:48:27 PM CDT, Marcus Müller <mmueller@gnuradio.org> wrote:

What's confusing about that? The point of S&C synchronization is to put you anywhere fixed
in the cyclic prefix with your time-synchronization.
All such points are equally good in terms of reception quality.

As said before, the constellation rotation is inherent, and also inherently not a problem.

Best regards,
Marcus