Header/Payload Demux block - outputs

From: Beckmann, Niklas
Subject: Header/Payload Demux block - outputs
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 17:11:43 +0000

Hi everybody,

in one of my flowgraphs, I am using the Header/Payload Demux Block.

I was porting a measurement setup from 3.7 to 3.10 in my thesis. In 3.7 the block works perfectly fine.

In the exact same flowgraph in 3.10, it does not work as expected anymore:

The outputs are getting darkish blue, which is not the case in gnuradio 3.7 (also for the same settings, i.e., 8 items per symbol). With this darker blue, I cannot connect to the next blocks anymore. In 3.7, the outputs stayed the same blue, whatever items_per_symbol I chose.

Does anyone know why that is? Is there a functional difference in the block between 3.7 and 3.10?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best,