Re: gr-adsb

From: Ivan Iudice
Subject: Re: gr-adsb
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 22:13:24 +0200

Hello everybody!
Finally I managed to set up a GitHub repository with the code.

I have to verify if that is the last version of the code.
Please, stay tuned!

Ivan

Il giorno 3 lug 2023, alle ore 16:53, Mike Sousa <mike_sousa@yahoo.com> ha scritto:

Thanks Ivan and John.  Ivan I would like to see your spoofer if that's ok. Could it be converted completely into a grc simulation? John, I have no intention of broadcasting a signal into the air, I have the output connected to a spectrum analyzer. Thought it would be worth looking at.   Thanks...