Re: multi file Tx/Rx over OFDM

From: Moath Sulaiman
Subject: Re: multi file Tx/Rx over OFDM
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 08:48:46 -0500

Any kind feedback on this case?

Best Regards,
Moath Sulaiman

On Thu, Jul 13, 2023, 11:43 AM Moath Sulaiman <ms0320@uah.edu> wrote:
Hey all,
trying to send a text file using B200 and receive it using B210 or PLUTO over OFDM Tx/Rx blocks.
the setup works fine, but I need this setup to be repeated for 100 different text files. So, I modified the python code to read, send and transmit the files one by one. the code works good for the first two (sometimes three) files and after that the files written at receiver side are all of size zero byte. I used another SDR on a nearby machine and could detect that there is transmission going there.
attached is :
- the flow graph to illustrate the idea
-python code files (main one is ofdmrx_processor)

I wonder if it is related to buffering issues, you kind help is appreciated.

Moath Sulaiman