Algorithm in convolutional encoder and decoder blocks of grfec

From: Jiya Johnson
Subject: Algorithm in convolutional encoder and decoder blocks of grfec
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 16:49:27 +0530

Good evening community,
       I am stuck with my implementation,need a clarification for the block fec encoder and decoder.
What is the functionality of the fec encoder and decoder block .
My design of flow is in such way like need to get the convolutional encoded and decided values seperately from the same.Please help to study the algorithm used in convolutional encoder and decoder and also the functionality.using Gnu radio 3.10.6