Re: Installing SoapySDR in a Docker

From: Caden O'Donnell
Subject: Re: Installing SoapySDR in a Docker
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 11:29:39 -0400

Sorry, I didn’t mean to say build, I was using sudo apt install. However since I am on Ubuntu 20.04 it installs gnuradio 3.8 which does not appear to add soapy. I also need to use 3.8 because it has swig which I need for what I am working on. Is there a way to add Gr-soapy, and especially the hackrf version to gnuradio when you did sudo apt install? I was unable to find this on the soapy gnuradio website.

Thanks,
Caden