Experience on how to publish data on Zenodo

From: Johannes Demel
Subject: Experience on how to publish data on Zenodo
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 09:40:11 +0200

Hi everyone,

I'd like to publish some of the data I recorded with my GNU Radio demo on zenodo.org. It is not IQ data but other data that we stored in an elasticsearch database. Maybe some of you know about a suitable data format or a source that discusses best practices. Right now, I export everything via
https://github.com/elasticsearch-dump/elasticsearch-dump
But they use their custom format and change it over time. I doubt it is suitable for archiving purposes.

I'd appreciate hints on how to do that properly.

Cheers
Johannes

--
Johannes Demel M.Sc.
Research Engineer

University of Bremen
Department of Communications Engineering
Faculty 1 - Physics / Electrical Engineering
NW1, N2400
Otto-Hahn-Allee NW1
28359 Bremen