Re: update for gr-radar to gnuradio 3.10

From: Chris Gorman
Subject: Re: update for gr-radar to gnuradio 3.10
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 14:42:14 -0400

Hello Again,

I have finally finished porting and testing (that I can) of my port of
gr-radar from kit-cel sources.  Unfortunately, I didn't notice that
this had already been done by Ryan Volz.  Thanks to Ryan's sources, I
debugged my qa python scripts and all but one runs properly now.

I plan on leaving this tree and only using it as reference and doing
my development if any on Ryan's tree.  No point on duplicating
efforts.  I am not sure if it is possible, but I would like to try
building an echotimer for the pluto sdr and then adding this to the
gr-radar tree.  (This may be beyond my programming capabilities.)
Anyone with pointers on how to best do this, please email me.

Best regards,

Chris