Re: Fw: Help Feedback with GNURadio Companion

From: Chris Gorman
Subject: Re: Fw: Help Feedback with GNURadio Companion
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 09:10:39 -0400

Hi Tom,

Marcus outlined some good resources, but if you're like me and need a
little bit more hand holding in order to use gnuradio-companion to
build flowgraphs using blocks like the costas loop, etc., there is an
excellent course at Harvey Mudd College by Jason Gallicchio[1].  The
course is online and free to watch off youtube.  In the course, you
build a QPSK modem and GPS receiver, using gnuradio and a PlutoSDR and
an RTL-SDR.

I'm not finished the course yet, but I have enjoyed the material so
far.  Prof. Jason also has the flowgraphs online[2].

Best regards,
Chris

[1] https://gallicchio.github.io/learnSDR/
[2] https://github.com/gallicchio/learnSDR/