Change variable within the python module

From: Bob Wong
Subject: Change variable within the python module
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 22:39:37 +0800

Hello!

I now want to build a timer to calculate the transmission time of Osmocom Sink
and store it in two variables(minutes and seconds), how can I do that? I search
the mailing list and find that it is advised to use the message but in this
case, I cannot use a message since I just want to change the value of a
variable. And next, I need to send the time value to another python module to
control whether to transmit it or not at a specific time with a multiply const
with variable value set 1 or 0. Again, I cannot use message since the module
doesn't have a port for that. How can I achieve both of them? I search the
Internet but still couldn't figure out how to achieve that goal. And in the
attachment is the grc file.

Best Regards,
Bob