GSoC: standalone GRC weekly blog update

From: Rahul Balaji
Subject: GSoC: standalone GRC weekly blog update
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 02:11:14 +0400

Hello everyone,

This is my final update on the blog posts for the progress report of this project for the term of GSoC 23. I am truly grateful for the opportunity to contribute to the community under the constant guidance of my mentors and everyone else. I will continue to work and contribute to GNU Radio beyond this term, and I am genuinely thankful to everyone for joining me on this coding journey.

Week-9 and week-10 of my blog report note the focus of code changes for the week, while Week-11 gives a recap of the entire project. With the end of GSoC 23, I am confident to state that the project to make GRC a standalone project has made significant progress and is only a matter of a few steps before it can be used by the public. It would be my pleasure to hear your thoughts and suggestions on the future of this project.

Regards,
Rahul Balaji.