i have question about uhd:usrp sink block 's bandwidth

From: 전준현
Subject: i have question about uhd:usrp sink block 's bandwidth
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 21:39:59 +0900

hello
i have a question about relation between sample rate of UHD USRP SINK block and CPU

i am currently implement MIMO OFDM Radar system at gnuradio(ubuntu) and USRP X310 and UBX160 daughter board with 10gbit ethernet with connected by sfp cable as i read at ettus official manual it can handle 160Mhz Bandwith and usrp's bw is related with sample rate as this equation bw=0.8 x (samplerate)

when i using 100Mhz sample rate for single input single output radar system it works well
but when i using same sample rate at MIMO version of same radar then Gnuradio stops with error code LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
as i under stand this error code means L: Tx: "Late data (arrived after indicated time)". Rx (RFNoC only?): "Late command (stream command arrived after indicated time)

then i changed sample rate by 50Mhz then MIMO system works well

so i asked about this to NI(ettus)
as i know my USRP x310 and ubx160 daughter board can handle 160Mhz but why it stops?
they answered that i could be your desktops performance can't handle that sample rate

then i checked my computer's cpu usage when using 100Mhz
it really using every resource of my cpu

so i can figure it out that for more sample rate high spec CPU is needed
but i can't find which spec(clock rate, number of core, threads....) is important for more 100Mhz sample rate and what's the minimum CPU spec for running my system using 100Mhz samplerate

so....if anyone knows about this...
I understand everyone must be busy, but I would greatly appreciate it if you could spare a little time to help.
and Thanks for read this long text...