Re: Using RFNoC blocks for satellite systems

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: Using RFNoC blocks for satellite systems
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 17:21:50 -0500

On 26/01/2024 17:07, Daniel Estévez wrote:
Hi Yotam,

As far as I know, the B200 doesn't support RFNOC. From

https://www.ettus.com/sdr-software/rfnoc/

"all USRP devices from the third-generation on (X300 Series, E300 Series) are supported by RFNoC out-of-the-box".

Best,
Daniel.
This is the case, yes.  The FPGAs in the B2xx series aren't compatible with the RFNOC toolchain for one, and aren't really
  big enough to support the RFNOC framework inside the FPGA.