Re: Inquiring about an old GSoC

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Inquiring about an old GSoC
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 22:13:22 +0200

I'll brazenly forward that question to Luca here :) The honest answer is that you should really not blame Luca, time was short (and is always short), and we (and especially I) never gotten around to bring this to a state where it can be upstreamed.

Any help achieving that would be greatly appreciated! Regarding necessary changes: yes, a few things will need to be updated to GNU Radio 3.10, but that's mostly syntax, not functionality. If you want to pick up the job of updating things to 3.10, you can be sure I'd support you.

Best regards,
Marcus Müller