DMR tier III trunking base station transceiver using GNU Radio as lower

From: Adrian Musceac
Subject: DMR tier III trunking base station transceiver using GNU Radio as lower physical layer
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 18:50:21 +0300

Hello,

I would like to share with you the following page containing details of a
project to create a DMR tier III trunked radio base transceiver station
(usable for amateur radio digital voice comms and experimentation) in software
defined radio:
http://qradiolink.org/DMR-tier-3-trunked-radio-BTS-software-defined-radio.html

It involves GNU Radio since the lower physical layer, concerned with frequency
modulation and demodulation, filtering, resampling, as well as frequency
division and time division multiplexing are performed in GNU Radio C++
flowgraphs and also using some custom blocks created for this purpose.

I hope you find this interesting and on-topic for this list, and thanks for all
the help received in the community discussion channels. Since it is likely the
page and code may contain mistakes, I would welcome any corrections or
additions.

Best regards,
Adrian YO8RZZ