discuss-gnustep

Re: AClock [Re: GNUstep Objective-C v2 ABI update]

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: AClock [Re: GNUstep Objective-C v2 ABI update]
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 15:18:38 +0100

Hi,

David Chisnall wrote:
Which version of Clock are you two referring to? I just compiled the one from GAP and it works fine on my machine, but this also does not contain any NIB file.

It appears that the 0.4 release was from October 2011.  Riccardo has made a bunch of improvements to the codebase since then and the latest version from GitHub builds and appears to work fine. Perhaps we could have a new release?

the current version is on GAP svn, the github was one-time copy done by Greg which, sadly, was never updated again.
Howver, apparently there were no new changes.

The current code had a lot of fixes - different drawing methods (from PS to Bexier Paths) and even partial MacOS-X compatibility

Some testing would be nice before a release, but it could be done together with Pantomime, Gorm and other GNUstep apps if we do a release cycle.

Riccardo