discuss-gnustep

Re: libobjc2 still failing tests

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: libobjc2 still failing tests
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 11:48:54 +0000

On 26 Jan 2019, at 11:35, Andreas Fink <afink@list.fink.org> wrote:

> ok removing the static in the test fixes the test.
> But when I try to use it from gnustep-base, all tests are failing there.

I was seeing an issue where all of the -base tests would fail if you didn’t run
make install before running them.  Not sure if it’s related?

Do you have backtraces for any of the failing tests?  I think Richard added a
thing so that the tests are linked with a sensible rpath, so you can just run
them directly in your favourite debugger.

David