distwork-user

[Distwork-user] Assistance/Partnership

From: Thanks
Subject: [Distwork-user] Assistance/Partnership
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 19:38:45 +0100

Assistance/Partnership.

Dear Friend,

In our search for a trustworthy individual to work
with us on a very important and confidential project,
we came across your esteemed profile.
My name is Paul Kube,a principal executive officer in
the audit department of the amalgamated bank of South
Africa(ABSA) here in South Africa.

During the yearly preliminary in-house auditing of
accounts,I discovered an account opened in 1996 and
since 1997 has remained dormant which means that
nobody has been operating it up till date. The total
amount in this account is $18.6m less accrued
interest.

Working together with the audit manager, we decided to
investigate this account for more information. We
discovered that the owner of this account,a foreigner
has died inter-state leaving no heirs or next of kin
who could make a claim.

Presently, we are the only two people in our
organization with access to this information and we
have decided to keep it that way and claim the money
for ourselves using a third party who will take the
place of the deceased next of kin.
We will supply the necessary information on the
deceased and ensure that the claim application is
giving immediate approval. Documents like the death
certificate will be arranged and forwarded to you for
onward submission to the bank.The project is risk-free
as we will use contacts that hold strategic positions
in the bank to effect a successful completion of the
project and also ensure that all traces of our mutual
involvement are completely wiped off.These presents no
problem as all documented evidence will be directly
under their supervision.

We have earmarked a commission of 30% of the total
amount for you. A further 5% will be set aside to
cover expenses on both sides, which will include
expenses incurred in processing this claim. The
remaining 65% you will help us invest in profitable
stocks and shares in your country. We would like to
get your decision to this proposal as soon as
possible.

Endeavour to contact me immediately via my personalemail address:
address@hidden

Best Regards,
Paul Kube